Hallmark Competitions and Giveaways: Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Hallmark Cards Plc, Dawson Lane, Bradford, BD4 6HN
- Hallmark’s Facebook/Twitter/Instagram competitions are open to all UK residents over thirteen years old (including Northern Ireland, Eire and the Channel Islands) except for employees of the promoter, their immediate family and anyone else connected to the creation or administration of the promotion. Entrants aged under 18 must have parental permission to enter the competition.
- Each entry put forward for a contest/giveaway must belong to the entrant.
- The entry period will be dictated in the launch post and must be adhered to.
- The overall winner for all contests will be notified by Hallmark within 7 days of the competition closing.
- The winner will be selected by an Independent Judging panel at Hallmark Cards Plc.
- The winner must claim their prize by sending their contact details within 10 days of the winner’s announcement. After this period the winner will forfeit their prize. The winner will be contacted directly via private/direct message through the channel on which the competition is hosted.
- The prize for any activity will specified by Hallmark Cards Plc in the post promoting the competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that their nominations may be used by Hallmark Cards Plc as they wish, without prior notice to the entrant.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their nominations and photographs/text/content will be posted on Hallmark’s social media channels including hallmark.co.uk, Facebook www.facebook.com/HallmarkUK, Twitter, www.twitter.com/HallmarkUK or Instagram www.instagram.com/hallmarkukandireland
- All text copy provided in this competition remains the copyright of Hallmark Cards Plc.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Any inappropriate or offensive material will immediately be removed from the competition and may be reported to the police.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
16.1 Hallmark Cards Plc is the data controller. Our contact details are Hallmark Cards Plc, Dawson Lane, Bradford BD4 6HN We will use your information to administer the competition (on the legal basis of our legitimate interests for the purpose of our regulatory and compliance obligations in delivering the promotion). We will use your name and contact details to contact you if you win and for our reasonable promotional and publicity about the winner (on the legal basis of your consent).
16.2 By entering the competition you agree to participate without charge in reasonable promotional activity if you win such as being featured in website articles and on our social media channels.
16.3 We are required to keep records and publish or provide on request the name and basic details about any winner. We may share your data with the company providing the prize for the purpose of Supplying the prize and PR or social media around the winners story. If you are a winner, we will keep a record of your information for up to six years. If you are not a winner, we will delete your information within 12 months of the end of the promotion. We will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area.
16.5 If you do not provide your information to us or you request that we erase your personal information prior to the draw taking place, you will not be able to participate in the competition. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, as outlined above, you are free to withdraw this at any time.