For a Good Laugh
Sometimes, the most effective way to the heart is via the funny bone. Sharing laughter can be just as romantic as a sentimental verse so, if you’re looking for a little light-hearted inspiration, here’s a selection of our favourite funny notes, to help you make your special person smile this Valentine’s Day.
- There’s no one else I’d rather ignore while I scroll aimlessly through my phone
- You taught me that even when you find someone irritating, you can still love them
- You’re the fondant to my fancies! Happy Valentine’s Day
- So, you know you’ve always been my favourite weirdo!
- I like coffee, you like tea. I like you and you like me!
- Can’t believe you’re not sick of me yet!
- Another year of happily putting up with each other
We hope these suggestions make it easier for you to express your true feelings on Valentine’s Day, so just use them as they are or as a starting point for your own special message. But, whichever you choose, just let your heart lead the way and remember that Valentine’s Day is a lovely opportunity to show and tell someone you love them, not an annual test each February 14th!